Monday, April 13, 2009

Great deals in government vehicle auctions

Having a car is one of the most practical need that a person should have these days. It is simply part of our lives to go places and to travel on wheels. For someone like me, it would be almost unimaginable and amazingly unattainable to own a car if I do not have high paying job good enough to pay for the fuel and also for expected car repairs.

the holy grail when it comes to buying myself my own car. And these I would like to share to anyone interested in finding a way to fulfill that desire to own a car.

I can still remember that day when I was so bored that I read about the piece of information about government hosted car auctions. I told myself " hey I did not know there is such a thing?". Besides, why buy from the government? And where do these cars come from in the first place? Is it even legal? Of course it is, this is what I told myself from reading about its details in full. Owning a car has stayed in my wish list every year for so long. So what I did was to write the contact details and information in my notebook from these government car sales and then I told my friends about it. It was only a matter of time before my friend who is a mechanic went with me to these auctions to finally get my car, a 1999 Honda Civic for a price of $2,050. I think I saved $6,745 for this car which is not bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment